I am fascinated by nearly every layer of CS. My passion is in understanding, building, and hacking complex systems. With that, I work on Computer Systems & Architecture.
I am increasingly obsessed with the notion of Abstraction [0, 1], as well as answering or reading answers to the question in different contexts: what is the right abstraction and how do we implement that correctly?
Prior to Rice, I spent two wonderful years at University of Rochester CS (M.S.). I had great fun working with Dr. Yuhao Zhu, and I was fortunate to be instructed by Dr. Sreepathi Pai. I completed my undergrad study in IoT at Huazhong University of Science and Technology. During my senior year, I worked with Dr. Xin Yang and Dr. Hien Nguyen Van.
In my spare time, I do weightlifting a lot.
[2020/06] Had lots of fun voluteering at PLDI!
[2020/05] Graduating from University of Rochester. 🎓
1. Tigris: Architecture and Algorithms for 3D Perception in Point Clouds
[ PDF | ACM Link | arXiv | Artifact ]
[MICRO 2019] The 52nd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture
Best Paper Nominee
2. Mesorasi: Enabling Efficient Point Cloud Analytics via Delayed-Aggregation
[ Artifact | arXiv ]
[MICRO 2020] The 53rd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture
- Configurable Point Cloud Registration Pipeline
- Whole-Slide Image processing
- DermNet Dataset collector
Services & Awards
- Student Volunteer-ship: PLDI 2020.
- Ken Kennedy Institute Computational Science and Engineering Fellowship.
- Student Travel Grant: HPCA 2020, IISWC 2019, MICRO 2019.
Website credit to: Wentao Cai