Recent research vectors: FPGAs (High-Level Synthesis, OpenCL), Domain-specific Accelerators, Bioinformatics, ...
Prior to Rice, I spent two wonderful years at University of Rochester CS (M.S.). I had great fun working with Dr. Yuhao Zhu, and I was fortunate to be instructed by Dr. Sreepathi Pai. I completed my undergrad study in IoT at Huazhong University of Science and Technology. During my senior year, I worked with Dr. Xin Yang and Dr. Hien Nguyen Van.
[2020/10] Virtually co-presented Mesorasi.
[2020/05] Graduated from University of Rochester. 🎓
1. Tigris: Architecture and Algorithms for 3D Perception in Point Clouds
PDF | ACM Link | arXiv | Artifact
[MICRO 2019] The 52nd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture
Best Paper Nominee
2. Mesorasi: Enabling Efficient Point Cloud Analytics via Delayed-Aggregation
PDF | IEEE Link | arXiv | Artifact | Talk | Slides
[MICRO 2020] The 53rd Annual IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture
- Point Cloud Deep Neural Nets optimized for efficiency
- Configurable Point Cloud Registration Pipeline
- Whole-Slide Image processing
- DermNet Dataset collector
Services & Awards
- Student Volunteer-ship: PLDI 2021, SPLASH 2020, PLDI 2020.
- Ken Kennedy Institute Computational Science and Engineering Fellowship.
- Student Travel Grant: OSDI 2020, HPCA 2020, IISWC 2019, MICRO 2019.