Prior to Rice, I spent two wonderful years at University of Rochester CS (M.S.). I had great fun working with Dr. Yuhao Zhu, and I was fortunate to be instructed by Dr. Sreepathi Pai.
I completed my undergrad study in IoT at Huazhong University of Science and Technology. During my senior year, I worked with Dr. Xin Yang and Dr. Hien Nguyen Van.
[2020/10] Virtually co-presented Mesorasi.
[2020/05] Graduated from University of Rochester. 🎓
An FPGA Accelerator for Genome Variant Calling
PDF | IEEE Link | Code
Mesorasi: Enabling Efficient Point Cloud Analytics via Delayed-Aggregation
PDF | IEEE Link | Code | Talk | Slides
Tigris: Architecture and Algorithms for 3D Perception in Point Clouds
PDF | ACM Link | Code
Best Paper Nominee
- Point Cloud Deep Neural Nets optimized for efficiency
- Configurable Point Cloud Registration Pipeline
- Whole-Slide Image processing
- DermNet Dataset collector
Services & Awards
- Student Volunteer-ship: PLDI 2021, SPLASH 2020, PLDI 2020.
- Ken Kennedy Institute Computational Science and Engineering Fellowship.