Prior to Rice, I spent two wonderful years at University of Rochester CS (M.S.). I had great fun working with Dr. Yuhao Zhu, and I was fortunate to be instructed by Dr. Sreepathi Pai.
I completed my undergrad study in IoT at Huazhong University of Science and Technology. During my senior year, I worked with Dr. Xin Yang and Dr. Hien Nguyen Van.
An FPGA Accelerator for Genome Variant Calling
PDF | IEEE Link | Code | News
Mesorasi: Enabling Efficient Point Cloud Analytics via Delayed-Aggregation
PDF | IEEE Link | Code | Talk | Slides
Tigris: Architecture and Algorithms for 3D Perception in Point Clouds
PDF | ACM Link | Code
Best Paper Nominee
- Point Cloud Deep Neural Nets optimized for efficiency
- Configurable Point Cloud Registration Pipeline
- Whole-Slide Image processing
- DermNet Dataset collector
Services & Awards
- Artifact Evaluation Committee Member, IISWC 2022.
- Student Volunteer-ship: PLDI 2022/2021/2020, SPLASH 2020.
- Ken Kennedy Institute Computational Science and Engineering Fellowship.
- Steering Committee member, Computer Architecture Student Association (CASA).